Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by residents (called sponsors), whose monthly salary is not
less than AED 4000 or AED 3000 + accommodation.
Validity of Visa:
Short term visa: 30 days
Long term visa: 90 days
No extensions are permitted beyond this period.
Fees Short term visa: AED 620 application fee + typing fees
Long term visa: AED 1120 application fee+ typing fees. A deposit of AED 1000 to be paid, which can be reimbursed after
your relative has left the country.
• Typed Application form
• A copy of the sponsor’s passport & family member's passport
• 1 photo of the family member (may be required)
• Marriage contract attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or UAE Embassy (for sponsoring a wife or husband)
• Attested birth certificates (for sponsoring children)
• Relationship proof attested from the Embassy (in case relationship cannot be proved from family names in sponsor
and relative's passport)
• Attested work contract if the sponsor is working in a private company or a salary certificate if working in government.
• Traveler Insurance.
1. Go to any authorized typing office & get application form typed.
2. Go to DNRD & submit along with your documents to Visa Section.
3. Send either original or copy to your relative. If only copy was sent, then deposit original at the airport. It is advisable to deposit visa giving sufficient time for flight to land.
|Al Andalus Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7421700 |
|Al Karank Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7466732, +971 6 7466731|
|Al Madani Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7446599|
|Al Masra Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7447904, +971 6 7447902|
|Al Mukhtar Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7443795, +971 6 7443794 |
|Al Omdah Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7447175, +971 6 7447173|
|Al Suwaid Information Trading Service
||+971 6 7452050|
|Atlas Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7442005, +971 6 7442004 |
|Burkan Trading Information Service
||+971 6 7447345, +971 6 7443020|