Being sick in a hospital you and your family have the following rights, in line with the regulations and the laws of the Ministry of Health:
Right to know
* Personal knowledge of the attending physician (name and specialty)
* Knowledge of your illness
* Get a translator (if any) if the language barrier in understanding your health
* Give written consent in advance to take place when you have any surgery or anesthesia or telescope or
other medical procedure requires a written consent (according to the rules and regulations of the Ministry)
* obtain a summary of your plan includes treatment, and illustrations that explain how to take care of your health
Right to choose
* Choose a medical team
* You have the right to refuse treatment
* Have the rights to reject participating in scientific research
Right to emergency care
* You have the right to obtain emergency health care when and where you need it without delay
Right to decide treatment
* You have the right to participate in decisions on how your treatment will be .
Entitled to respect and equality
* You have the right to receive medical care that is equitable, taking into account respect for personal beliefs
and values by all the staff of the hospital without any discrimination and in accordance with the rules and regulations
of the Ministry of Health
* You have the right to obtain medical care integrated in order to reach a proper medical
diagnosis to treat your
Right to privacy
* You have the right to privacy while you are in hospital and during the conduct of all tests and procedures
and treatments as well as maintaining the confidentiality of all your information.
* You have the right to ensure your safety from any attack or insult physical, psychological or verbal while you receive treatment.
* You have the right to spend with you in hospital facilities (a family member or guardian) to follow the rules and regulations
of the Ministry and based on availability and depending on your condition, note that some sections may not allow
to keep the facilities on medical grounds.
* You may request a medical report and a copy of the analysis through the Medical Records Department (if desired)
after the collection of fees prescribed by the hospital, according to the rules and regulations of the ministry.
* You have the right refused to reveal details of the follow-up you or your treatment by any person who is not
responsible for your treatment directly. Should be on those who do not participate in your treatment directly
taking the permission from you so that they can be present during the discussion of your disease detection and treatment
and youRight to make a complaint and suggestions
* You are entitled to lodge complaints or suggestions or observations
Right to transfer to another hospital
* In case you need to take you to another treatment center, you are entitled to a comprehensive explanation
about the reasons and all the obligations that (financially and administratively if any) and identify alternative options for you.
Then will arrange for you to manage all the hospital procedures for obtaining the approval of the rehabilitation center
alternative to meet you before the transfer process, according to the rules and regulations of the ministry.
Right of access to health care in an atmosphere free of smoking