My Vehicle is a federal portal provided by the Ministry of the Interior, which serves the country's traffic services:
This service allows you to request new insurance quotes for your vehicles.
View accident history of each of your vehicles & manage motor accident claims, generate repair estimates and get on line approvals while being able to monitor the repair progress at all times.
View all details of your traffic driving license.
Modify your traffic file address information.
Pay fines and look up fine information.
Renew and track your vehicle registrations.
View details of all your registered vehicles.
View details related to past transactions by entering the receipt number.
View your reserved plates and lookup expiry dates.
Find out the details of a vehicles certificate.
Ajman Police General Headquarters
Ajman citizens and residents who wish to obtain a driving licence for vehicles (light/heavy) or motorcycles, need to:
- Open an application file in the licensing authority in the respective emirate
- Open a training file in an authorised driving school
- Take theoretical and practical training
- Pass the driving tests/ Test signals and instructions
Starting from 01 July 2017, new drivers of all ages will get a two-year driving licence, according to new traffic rules issued by Lt. General Shaikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior.
Driving licences will subsequently be renewed for 10 years, renewable for similar periods for citizens, while expatriates will be entitled to renew their licences for five years, renewable for similar periods.
The minimum age requirement to obtain a driving licence depends on the vehicle you are obtaining the licence for. It is:
- 17 years old for motorcycles and for vehicles for people with special needs
- 18 years old for cars and light vehicles
- 20 years old for heavy vehicles and Tractors
- 21 years for buses