This is the Ajman Digital Government Gateway.
The Gateway is managed by the Ajman Digital Government (ADG) on behalf of the Government.
Information We Collect
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
- Your server's address.
- The name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example: .ae, .com, etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The pages you have accessed.
- The documents downloaded and the previous internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We do not collect this data for commercial or marketing purposes, and ADG does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes.
Consumer Opinion Surveys
We occasionally conduct online consumer surveys to learn about your comments. We do not collect personally identifying information in these surveys. We use the survey data for research and to improve our services. The participation in those surveys is optional.
You may browse and access information contained within our Gateway without providing any personal information, be it information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. for you to be granted access privileges to Gateway services or for your www.ajman.ae account, through online surveys and contact forms), ADG may share that information with departments or agencies of the Government of Ajman Emirate only. If necessary, your personal information will be logged and saved on our servers for the purpose of logging and tracking transactional services.
However, that information will only be used to communicate to you the status of the services transactions you initiated and/or to gauge your input to improve the content of the Gateway. ADG will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes.
Our Gateway use “persistent cookies” for any personalised content.
- Personalised content is the content from the Gateway, which is delivered to a browser after a user has logged in once.
- Cookies are text files, or entries in larger files, utilised to distinguish between visitors to a website, and to track information during multiple visits to a website.
- help you navigate our website
- facilitate the sign up and sign in process for our services
- personalise your experience
- improve our website
ADG has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been posted. These measures cover commercial software programmes and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users and identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
ADG will provide authenticated individuals with the personal information that has been collected on them upon request. Individuals are encouraged to correct any errors in their personal information so that the right level of interaction with the Gateway is maintained.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Gateway or if you have any other questions, you may send an e-mail digitalajman@Ajman.ae .