The Digital Government is keen to interact with customers across social networking sites and applications with respect and professionalism that meet their satisfaction and exceeds their expectations.
First: Our Commitment towards you
- We will always address you with respect and friendliness.
- We will communicate with you through helpful staff who has the knowledge, understands your needs and can answer your inquiries.
- We will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.
- We will provide you with accurate information and procedures for proper service.
- We will be present to communicate with you in the time and across the channels and sites that are most suitable for you.
- We will welcome your comments and suggestions to be partners with you in the development of our services.
Second: What we are hoping to find when communicating with you:
- Appreciation of the efforts of our employees serving you and dealing with them with mutual respect.
- Do not ask or discuss personal topics.
- Commitment to proper conduct and laws.
- Do not post comments that contain inappropriate language or violate the privacy of others or abuse them.
- Do not post any comments that breach security.
- Do not post any information or comments that violate intellectual property rights of others or disclose confidential information.
The Digital Government welcomes your constructive comments and views. Your contribution will be appreciated and taken into account as one of the important references in the discussion of improvements and enhancements for our services.
Despite that ADG welcomes any free comments and input on this platform, it has the full right to hide any content that:
- Represents a threat to security.
- Includes inappropriate language.
- Violates the privacy of others or offensive.
- Violates local laws.
- Indecent, obscene or defamatory.
- Includes unwanted messages or promotes any trade.
- May be interpreted as prejudiced or harmful to any section of the society on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion or status ... etc.
- Includes collective or political discussions.
- Contains a breach of intellectual property rights
Not complying with this policy can lead to blocking the participant.
Your voice in the UAE
Government with you
For a government, smart means being with people all the time, everywhere. It means hearing its customers and public and engaging them in its policies and services in an interactive environment that enhances the happiness of the community. This is our vision of the concept ‘Government with You’. We have the earnest desire to apply this concept in practicality. Hence, we invite you to participate through all our available channels. We are all ears! Do not hesitate to share your feedback. through www.sharik.ae